REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT OF ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR - GRADE 14
Requirements for Appointment
• An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university
• At least three (3) years teaching experience at the university as a Senior Lecturer.
• A minimum of forty eight (48) publication points as a Senior Lecturer or equivalent, of which at least thirty two (32) should be from refereed scholarly journals.
• Supervised a minimum of four (4) post-graduate students to completion, including at least one doctoral student.
• Attracted research or development funds as a Senior Lecturer.
• Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable).
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service for the positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of all gender, marginalized group and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.
Each application should be submitted together with updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s age marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and latest pay slip, telephone contact, email address names and referees plus copies of the certificate and testimonials. Qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of the application clearly indicating the reference number of the position applied.
Applications must be done on or before 3rd August, 2022 1700hrs addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 - 40105
Download Full Document